Application Letter Part 1, 2, and 3

Application Letter Part 1

1. Exercise E (Page 13-14)




Application Letter Part 2

1. Exercise (Page 17-18)


1. Exercise Part D (Page 20)


The Heading :
Elizabeth Johnson
12 Jones Street, Portland, Maine 04101 · 555-555-5555 ·
elizabethjohnson@email.com

The Address :
Elizabeth Johnson
12 Jones Street, Portland, Maine

Mark Smith :
Manager, Human Resources
Veggies to Go
238 Maine Street
Portland, Maine 04101

A Greeting : 
August 11, 2020
Mark Smith 
Manager, Human Resources 
Veggies to go
238 Maine Street
Portland, Maine 04101

The Introduction : 
Dear Mr. Smith,

I was so excited when my former coworker, Jay Lopez, told me about your opening for an administrative assistant in your Portland offices. A long time Veggies to Go customer and an experienced admin, I would love to help the company achieve its mission of making healthy produce as available as takeout

The Body :
    I’ve worked for small companies for my entire career, and I relish the
opportunity to wear many hats and work with the team to succeed. In
my latest role as an administrative assistant at Beauty Corp, I saved my
    employer thousands of dollars in temp workers by implementing a self-
scheduling system for the customer service reps that cut down on
    canceled shifts. I also learned web design, time sheet coding, and
perfected my Excel skills.

The Close :
I’ve attached my resume for your consideration and hope to speak with
you soon about your needs for the role.

The Signature : 
Sincerely,
Elizabeth Johnson (signature hard copy letter)
Elizabeth Johnson


Application Letter Part 3

1. Exercise Part E (Page 27)




2. Job Vacancy




3. Application Letter

Application Letter Myself :
Zulfa Amalia Hasyim
Jl. Kenari, No 16
0815 1115  2049
zulfaamaliahasyim@gmail.com

29 July, 2021

Jl, Kenanga Maurader, No. 17
Mr. Ron W. Draco
Manager 
PT. Brily
Jl. Pelari Haguew 

Dear Mr. Ron
    I saw the posting for the marketing intern role on my website online job board, and I am very Interested. I'm drown to your company's mission of innovation and putting the customer first. I am in my final year of my earning my bachelor's degree in marketing with a minor in communications, so I feel my educational experience has prepared me to work in a fast-paced marketing department like the one within your organization
    I appreciate the time you have taken to review my application letter. Since you likely received a number of applications and letters for this open position, I am extremely grateful for the time you have spent reading about me and what would make me a god fit for this role

Sincerely,
Zulfa Amalia Hasyim


3. CV


Video (Application Letter)



Thank you:*


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Hari Ibu

Caption Part 2

News Item Part 4