Application Letter (Exercises)
5 Question
Ira Dewi
Jl. Kenari, No 16
0815 1115 2049
iradewi@gmail.com
29 July, 2021
Jl, Kenanga Maurader, No. 17
Mr. Ron W. Draco
Manager
PT. Brily
Jl. Pelari Haguew
Dear Mr. Ron
I saw the posting for the marketing intern role on my website online job board, and I am very Interested. I'm drown to your company's mission of innovation and putting the customer first. I am in my final year of my earning my bachelor's degree in marketing with a minor in communications, so I feel my educational experience has prepared me to work in a fast-paced marketing department like the one within your organization
I appreciate the time you have taken to review my application letter. Since you likely received a number of applications and letters for this open position, I am extremely grateful for the time you have spent reading about me and what would make me a god fit for this role
Sincerely,
Ira Dewi
1. What position is needed?
A. Receptionist.
B. Marketing department
C. Chief accountant.
D. Administrative assistant.
E. Digital Communication
answer : B
2. where did ira find the information?
A. at the tutoring place
B. where her teaches
C. poster at the crossroads
D. on her website online job board
E. at the cafe window
answer : D
3. Dear Mr. Ron.
This part of the letter is called?
A. salutation
B. opening
C. the close
D. the body
E. Greetings
answer : A
4. Sincerely,
After this part of the letter, the writer must give?
A. the salutation
B. signature
C. the close
D. the body
E. Greetings
answer : B
5. What is inside address?
A. The name of the company you are applying for
B. The name of the sender and the address
C. The name of the recipient and the address
D. The name of the recipient and the sender
E. The name of the HRD Manager
answer : C
Video
Komentar
Posting Komentar